Dion Hinchcliffe is an internationally recognized business strategist, enterprise architect, and keynote speaker. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in social business, Enterprise 2.0, and enterprise IT.
Dion is currently Chief Strategy Officer at Dachis Group. Dion focuses on the topics of Enterprise 2.0, Web 2.0, Social Business, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), open business models, and next-generation enterprises. His thought leadership can be found on ZDNet, InformationWeek, ebizQ, On Web Strategy, the Dachis Group Collaboratory, and Musings and Ruminations on Building Great Systems. He also co-authored Web 2.0 Architectures for O’Reilly as well as the bestselling Social Business by Design (John Wiley & Sons, 2012).
Dion Hinchcliffe of Dachis Group is one of the brightest minds in the nation today. For years he has helped individuals and organizations think through complex challenges. And for years he has proven he can glean trends and impart their relevance to decision-makers. He is world renowned for his thinking, speaking and writing powers. And perhaps above all he is known for his amazing ability to capture complex concepts in simple to understand graphics.
– Bob Gourley, CTO Vision, and former CTO of Defense Intelligence Agency
Dion has been featured or quoted in CIO Magazine, Computerworld, Wired, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek, and numerous other national and overseas news sources.
You can also reach him by email at email@example.com.
If you’d like Dion to speak at your event or provide one of his popular workshops on an array of technology and business subjects, please contact Amanda Johnson.
Dion has delivered the following to clients around the world on 4 continents:
- Over 250 strategic workshops to business and technical audiences up and including to the C-level.
- Architected over a dozen in-production SaaS services in the social, mobile, and enterprise industries.
- Keynoted or spoken at dozens of leading industry conferences including Web 2.0 Expo, Enterprise 2.0, and Interop.
- Written hundreds of thousands of words on Web strategy, Social Business, and enterprise IT.
- Published and edited numerous books, whitepapers, and magazine articles on IT and business topics.
Dion’s Slideshare account has a sampling of his recent presentations.
Dion Keynotes at OSCON 2010