Dion Hinchcliffe is an internationally recognized business strategist, enterprise architect, transformation consultant, analyst and in-demand keynote speaker. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in social business, digital strategy, and enterprise IT.
Dion is currently Chief Strategy Officer at Adjuvi. Dion is an industry expert on the topics of digital transformation, digital workplace, social collaboration, Enterprise 2.0, Web 2.0, Social Business, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), open business models, digital business, and next-generation enterprises. His thought leadership can be found on ZDNet, InformationWeek, ebizQ, On Digital Strategy, and the Enterprise Irregulars. He also co-authored Web 2.0 Architectures for O’Reilly as well as the bestselling Social Business by Design (John Wiley & Sons, 2012).
Dion was recently identified, through data analysis by Robert Half Technology, as one of the top 20 people most mentioned by IT leaders:
Dion Hinchcliffe is one of the brightest minds in the nation today. For years he has helped individuals and organizations think through complex challenges. And for years he has proven he can glean trends and impart their relevance to decision-makers. He is world renowned for his thinking, speaking and writing powers. And perhaps above all he is known for his amazing ability to capture complex concepts in simple to understand graphics.
— Bob Gourley, CTO Vision, and former CTO of Defense Intelligence Agency
Dion has been featured or quoted in CIO Magazine, Computerworld, Wired, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BusinessWeek, and numerous other national and overseas news sources.
You can also reach him by email at email@example.com.
Speaking Engagements and Industry-Leading Workshops
If you’d like Dion to speak at your event or provide one of his popular workshops on an array of technology and business subjects, please contact us via e-mail for details on current topics and availabiity.
Dion has delivered the following to clients around the world on 4 continents:
- Over 275 strategic workshops to business and technical audiences up and including to the C-level.
- Architected over a dozen in-production cloud/SaaS services in the social, mobile, and enterprise industries.
- Keynoted or spoken at hundreds of leading industry conferences including CeBIT, Enterprise 2.0 SUMMIT, KMWorld, IT Roadmap, Dreamforce, CIO Perspectives, AIIM Conference, IBM Connect, and many other top events.
- Written hundreds of analyses and overviews of Web strategy, digital/social business, and enterprise IT.
- Published and edited numerous books, whitepapers, and magazine articles on IT and business topics.
Dion’s Slideshare account has a sampling of his recent presentations.
Dion Keynotes at OSCON 2010